Midwest Outdoor Leadership Conference | Student Sign Up
Friday, Mar 1, 2024 - 5:00 pm through Sunday, Mar 3, 2024 - 11:30 am
Who/What: MWOLC is a student-run outdoor leadership conference that occurs each year; the event is for students, by students. The weekend conference consists of skill-development and informational workshops, networking opportunities, career exploration, and fun activities.This conference is an opportunity for undergraduate students interested in the field of outdoor recreation and education to unite and learn from each other, developing their leadership and technical skills, while making connections with others that may influence their future careers or hobbies.
When: March 1-3, 2024
Where: Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center | N194 County Rd N, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
More Info: Please visit our website https://midwestolc.wixsite.com/mwolc
- Event Type
- Educational Event (passive learning, no rating)
- Accommodation Information
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- Refunds will be given up to 14 days (Friday, February 16th) in advance of the conference minus a small processing fee. If the conference is cancelled, full refunds will be given to all who are registered.
- Driving or Travel Details
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- The average temperature for the Wisconsin Dells in early March ranges from 20-40 degrees with a chance of having snow/mud on the ground. Please dress accordingly, some of the conference activities will be taking place outside (gloves are recommended for the ropes course). With the early sunsets that winter brings, it is recommended that you bring a flashlight for traveling between buildings at night.
- Food and Equipment Information
- Meals and snacks are included with the cost of registration! Please be sure to let us know of any dietary restrictions or allergies when you register. Meals Provided: Friday Dinner, Saturday Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner, Sunday Breakfast.
- Trip Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- Trip Purpose/Goals