Move Techs to the Union!
Saturday, May 1, 2021 (10:00 am - 4:00 pm)
It is time to move the techs from the lab back to the union! We will need two people who can drive fleet vehicles to bring the vehicles. We will need atleast 10 people to help load and unload the techs.
Meet at the lab (6101 Mineral Point Rd, Madison, WI 53705 - South side of the street). Depending on how many volunteers we have we may have to go back and forth between the lab and the union to load and unload boats. If you are a UW student or staff you can carpool if you meet the badger badge safety requirements.
Volunteer hours will be credited.
Any questions contact Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event Type
- (not set)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- (not set)
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- Please bring a mask and clothing fit for a work party.
- Safety plan information to be shared with attendees:
- Physical distancing and masks are required. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided. Participants may get closer than 6 ft when lifting / moving the techs. Only UW students with badger badges may carpool in the UW fleet vehicles.
- Sanitation plan for any equipment used during the event:
- Any tools and equipment will be wiped down with disinfectant wipes before and after use.