Badger Sloop Racing Crew
Thursday, Oct 14, 2021 (4:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
Sign up here if you are interested in being a crew member for the Badger Sloop races on Thursday. We will meet at the yellow canopy at 4 and start ringing boats.. Some skippers come earlier to get the boats ready.
If you have your Sloop Rating consider signing up as a Skipper.
Monday Race Results: https://tinyurl.com/hooferssloopracingmonday
Thursday Race Results: https://tinyurl.com/hooferssloopracingthursday
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training (ratings may be achieved)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- If this event is cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, participants will be notified via the email associated with their membership account. If the event needs to be cancelled within 24 hours of the event start time, the instructor will call each participant individually via the phone number associated with their membership account.
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- This event will occur either partly or primarily on the water. Participants should wear attire they can move easily in and are comfortable getting wet. Close-toed shoes are required on all Hoofer craft. Lifejackets will be provided but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer. Use of sunglasses, sunscreen, and a water bottle are strongly encouraged.