Sassafrass Pre-Hibernation Sail

Thursday, Oct 14, 2021 (1:30 pm - 4:30 pm)

In Progress / Completed
Leader: Maximilian Baumann

Event Information


I would like to offer anyone interested the opportunity to sail on Sassafrass one last time this year before it goes to winter storage. I need at least one person with a crew rating to accompany me on this sail in order for the event to take place. Therefore, participants with this rating will be given preference over other participants (e.g. I might have to put you on the waitlist if you do not have the rating and we are still missing a crew person). Without a crew person, the event will be canceled.

Event Type
Social Event (for prospective and club members)
Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
May be cancelled in case of no wind, extreme rain or thunderstorms. I will try to notify participants in advance if the lake is closed by Lake Safety.
Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
The usual (water, clothing appropriate for the weather, closed-toe shoes).

Registration Count

Registrations Remaining
All Participants 0 4