Badger Sloop Racing Crew
Thursday, Sep 29, 2022 (4:30 pm - 6:30 pm)
Leader: Carl Plant
Ground School Attendance
Racing is on! Sign up here to get matched with a skipper for the race. No experience necessary, come with questions! This is a great opportunity to try out the boat, and get some practice on the tiller if you're interested.Grab a lifejacket and help people rig the boats when you get here, we'll go over the course and any other questions and asign crew to boats once everybody is rigged. We'll leave the dock about 30 minutes after the listed event time, so it's ok if your schedule means you need to arrive a little late, but be ready to cast off immediately.
If you have a Sloop Light rating, consider joining as skipper.
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training (ratings may be achieved)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- If this event is cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, participants will be notified via the email associated with their membership account. If the event needs to be cancelled within 24 hours of the event start time, the instructor will call each participant individually via the phone number associated with their membership account.
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- This event will occur either partly or primarily on the water. Participants should wear attire they can move easily in and are comfortable getting wet. Close-toed shoes are required on all Hoofer craft. Lifejackets will be provided but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer. Use of sunglasses, sunscreen, and a water bottle are strongly encouraged.