Outdoor Explorer Series (Introductory Course): Bike Packing and Maintenance
Tuesday, Apr 18, 2023 (5:30 pm - 6:30 pm)
Join Outdoor UW for their new Outdoor Explorer Series. Learn and practice a new skill that will make you more comfortable and excited for your next adventure!
Intro to Bikepacking
Get on your bike and ride… and adventure! Learn about the skills and equipment necessary to comfortably take your first bikepacking trip. Confidently travel under your own pedal power for an exhilarating adventure.
Upon completion of this class, participants will:
- Learn about what bikepacking is
- Be familiar with a few local bikepacking areas
- Understand what gear is needed and how to properly pack
- Know how to properly eat and drink on a bikepacking trip
- Event Type
- Educational Event (passive learning, no rating)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- In the event that the course is cancelled by Outdoor UW, full refunds will be issued. Refunds will not be issued if participants cancel within 24 hours of event.
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- Food and Equipment Information